Welcome to Steady Compounding!
If you’re like most of our readers, you’re looking to (1) get your personal finances right early in life, (2) become a better investor and start compounding your wealth, and (3) live a happier life—finding work and building relationships that are meaningful to you.
This page will show you around. You’ll get a tour of everything we do at Steady Compounding to get you started on your journey.
But first, join the community of steady compounders.
Our weekly newsletter offers timeless investment concepts, personal finance tips and wisdom on living a happier life.
You can also like our Facebook page for updates!
WHAT IS STEADY COMPOUNDING?
The inspiration for Steady Compounding emanated from the ideas of Gautam Baid and James Clear, author of The Joys of Compounding and Atomic Habits respectively. Both spoke about how forming good habits in wealth, relationships and health would over time, lead to great results in life.
Steady Compounding is founded and led by Thomas. You can read more about Thomas here.
We write about enduring investment concepts like understanding a company’s competitive advantages (moats), valuation, and more. You’ll also find articles explaining how to find your ikigai.
Ready to explore? Here are some popular articles:
- Lessons From Nick Sleep of Nomad Investment Partnership
- Mohnish Pabrai’s Spawner Framework
- How Warren Buffett Uses Options
- How Joel Greenblatt Uses Options
- Figuring out a Company’s Intrinsic Value with PE ratio
- Analyzing the Gross Profit Margin
- Finding the Next Multi-Bagger by Understanding Operating Expenses
- Operating Leverage – How it Caused Gamestop (GME) to Plunge into the Red
- Domino’s Pizza: How to Better Understand Restaurant Franchises
- On Retirement, Happiness and Life
- How Much Allowance I Give My Mum
- How I Got by Uni and Poly without Paying
- Why I Left My Iron Rice Bowl
- The S-Curve of Life
The secret to earning high returns is to invest in companies with a moat (sustainable competitive advantage) and a long runway. Here are some articles which break down important concepts, all supported with real-life case studies:
- Network effect
This is the curated list of articles, websites, authors, newsletters, and much more. It’s a repository of knowledge which we have built over the years.
If you like the resource page, do subscribe to our newsletter where we share similar resources on a weekly basis.